Click HERE to view images from Past Programs
- December: Taxi vs Uber: How technology is disrupting traditional services.
- November: JCPS – How Is It Spending Your Money? Results of the State Audit.
- October: Third District Congressional Candidates Debate
- September: Border Crisis: Impact on Louisville
- August: Control of the Kentucky House; What’s at stake?
- July: Growing up Transgender.
- June: Youth Violence Downtown: What’s the Real Story?
- May: Future of Coal Energy in KY: Where do we stand?
- April: Jobs in the West End: Does Walmart Fit The Vision?
- March: Human Trafficking in Kentucky: A reality among us.
- February – A Behind the Scenes Look at the Presidential Debates
- January – The Status of Tax Reform in Kentucky
- December – Possibility City: Is it Possible Downtown?
- November – DOMA: The Future of Gay Rights in Kentucky
- October – Discussion on the Metro Council’s Removal Hearing
- September – Concussion in Sports
- August – Senator Rand Paul July – The Impact of Healthcare Reform in Kentucky
- June – Is JCPS doing enough to lift “failing” schools?
- May – Kentucky’s Religious Freedom Act: What Will Be Its Impact?
- April – Childhood Obesity: What can we do?
- March – Private Colleges and Universities: Where are they headed?
- February – Gun Violence, What Should We Do?
- January – Making Our Schools Safer
- December – The 21st Century Library: Not your Father’s Library
- November – Pension Reform in Kentucky
- October – Third District Congressional Debate: Brooks Wicker (R) and Congressman John Yarmuth (D)
- September – Obama vs. Romney: A Preview of the Presidential Election
- August – What’s Changing at JCPS?
- July – A conversation with Metro Police Chief Steve Conrad
- June – Kentucky’s Stand Your Ground Law: Good or Bad?
- May – Super PACs: Implications on 2012 Elections
- April – The Best and The Brightest: Local High School Debate Champions on “Targeted Killing as a Foreign Policy Tool”
- March – Cost vs. Savings: The Impact of HB 463 and Early Release of Offenders
- February – College Student Athletes: Amateur or Professional?
- January – Charter Schools: Could They Make a Difference in Louisville?
- December – Examining the Proposed Hospital Merger: Pro and Con
- November – Eli Capilouto, President, University of Kentucky
- October – Public Money: Ethics & Transparency
- September – Introducing our new JCPS Superintendent
- August – Rx for Fighting Meth: Restrictions for Over the Counter Drugs?
- July – A Conversation with Louisville Mayor Greg Fischer
- June – Metro Council Neighborhood Funds: Keep ’em, Ditch ’em, or Change ’em
- May – Helping the Arts Survive and Thrive in Today’s Economy.
- April – Jobs: How Louisville Can Become More Competitive in Creating, Growing and Recruiting New Jobs.
- March – Ohio River Bridge Project: What’s Next?
- February – Charting the Course: How to Lead, Move and Improve a Large Urban School District
- January – Kentucky’s Legislative Outlook
- December – Bullying: What is it and what are we doing about it?
- November – Louisville Metro Mayor Jerry Abramson
- October – Third District Congressional Candidates Debate: Todd Lally (R) and John Yarmuth (D)
- September – Louisville Metro Mayoral Candidates Debate
- August – University of Louisville President Dr. James Ramsey
- July – Louisville’s Expanding Parks: What do we want them to be?
- June – Merger: Eight Years Later – What Works? What Doesn’t?
- May – The Cost of Progress: Arena Logistics and Economic Development
- April – Face to Face: Democratic Candidates for Louisville Mayor
- March – Face to Face: Republican Candidates for Louisville Mayor
- February – The Future of Journalism
- January – Education by the Numbers: What’s JCPS’ Grade?