Board of Directors
The Louisville Forum is managed by our Board of Directors. Elections are held at the Forum’s Annual Meeting, and each director sits for a two-year term with the possibility of re-election to two additional terms. Board members elect the officers of the Forum.
- Dan Hartlage, President
- Keith Larson, Vice President
- Jill Joseph Bell, Secretary
- Drew Chambers, Treasurer
- Lisa Ammon, Masonic Homes of Kentucky
- Joseph Arnold, Kentucky Association of Electric Cooperatives Inc.
- Jill Joseph Bell, Passport Health Plan
- Drew Chambers, Mountjoy Chilton Medley LLP
- Thomas R. Coffey, Morgan Pottinger McGarvey
- Jordan Harris, Pegasus Institute
- Dan Hartlage, Guthrie Mayes
- Stacey Huff, Klump Blandford Huff PSC
- Scott Jennings, RunSwitch PR
- Toni Konz-Tatman, Jefferson County Public Schools
- Keith Larson, Seiller Waterman LLC
- Jim Shake, Retired Judges & Associates Mediation & Arbitration Services Inc.
- Iris Wilbur, Greater Louisville Inc.
- Nicole Yates, Congressman John Yarmuth District Director