Board of Directors
The Louisville Forum is managed by a 16-member Board of Directors. Elections are held at the Forum’s Annual Meeting, and each director sits for a two-year term with the possibility of re-election to two additional terms. Board members elect the officers of the Forum.
- Greg Condra, President
- Tom Van De Rostyne, Vice President
- Stephen Haag, Jr., Secretary
- Stacey Huff, Treasurer
- Lisa Ammon, Masonic Homes of Kentucky
- Joseph Arnold, Kentucky Association of Electric Cooperatives, Inc.
- Christopher Bates, Seiller Waterman LLC
- Greg Condra, Condra Law Firm, PLLC
- Stephen Haag, Jr., Louisville Metro Government
- Dan Hartlage, Guthrie Mayes
- Ed Henson, Henson Media, Inc.
- Stacey Huff, Mountjoy Chilton Medley
- Scott Jennings, RunSwitch PR
- Keith Larson, Attorney at Law
- Joseph F. Marks, Real Estate Appraiser
- Greg Mayes, Jr., Steptoe & Johnson PLLC
- Sean Riley, Cooperative Business Services
- Jim Shake, Judge, Cir. 30, Div. 02
- Tom Van De Rostyne, Assistant Attorney General